Proud members of 1% for Planet; putting people and the planet over profit. 1% for the Planet represents a global network of businesses, individuals and environmental organizations tackling our planet's most pressing environmental issues. 1% of our total sales are donated to environmental causes.
Let's make a CLEAN world,
one jar at a time.
1% of sales donated to environmental causes
We're on a mission to clean up the candle industry by diverting millions of vessels from landfills. Our Clean Candle Refill Kit packaging is 60% compostable, and we're working towards 100% compostable. We source our ingredients locally and every Everly candle is hand poured in Toronto. We know that cleaning up the candle industry is just one small piece of the pie towards a clean planet, which is why we donate 1% of our total sales to environmental causes. Let's choose refills over landfills.
Conventional candles are made with paraffin wax, a by-product of petroleum, which is not only terrible for your health but for the environment. Our candle wax NEVER contains paraffin. We craft our candles with a 100% natural blend of soy and coconut wax. Our scents are toxic-free (no parabens or phthalates) and made up of essential oils & CLEAN synthetic fragrance oils. Our wicks are bleach and lead-free.
Our Clean Candle Refill Kits are packaged in 60% compostable materials, with nearly all plant-based, renewable film layers. The remaining 40% of the material is made of plant-based Polyethylene "PE", which is made from sugarcane. Although the remaining material will take longer to break down, it utilizes a much more sustainable source instead of non-renewable fossil fuels like typical plastics.